- Update on the 2015 FRG NFL Draft Guide
- Scouting the 2015 NFL Draft: Tre McBride, WR, William & Mary
- Randy Gregory fails drug test at 2015 Scouting Combine
- Scouting the 2015 NFL Draft: Phillip Dorsett, WR, Miami
- Scouting the 2015 NFL Draft: Jeremy Langford (RB, Michigan St.)
- NFL announces 2015 NFL Draft compensatory picks
- 2015 NFL Draft prospect visits continue
- 2015 NFL Draft WR Jamison Crowder visiting several teams
- Dallas Cowboys interested in Melvin Gordon (RB, Wisc)?
- Ty Montgomery (WR, Stanford) visiting Carolina Panthers
2014 NFL Draft “First Look”: Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri
- Updated: July 24, 2013
The 2014 NFL Draft will present NFL general managers with a nice collection of defensive end prospects, starting with Jadeveon Clowney (South Carolina.) And while Clowney will receive most, if not all, of the pre-Draft attention, there are several other intriguing defensive ends that will potentially be available next May.
This edition of the FRG Scouting First Look series will focus on Kony Ealy, the junior defensive end for the Missouri Tigers.
Ealy was one of the top high school recruits in the state of Missouri. He was recruited by several big-time programs including Nebraska, Arkansas and Georgia Tech. He made his debut for the Tigers as a redshirt freshman in 2011 and was named to the 2011 Big-12 All Freshman team by Rivals.com In 2012, he started a total of 10 games for Missouri, registering 3.5 sacks and 10 tackles for loss. He is expected to once again be a starter in 2013.
Below is the FRG Scouting First Look at Kony Ealy:[table “34” not found /]