- 2016 NFL Draft Video: Zeke Elliot, RB, Ohio State
- 2016 NFL Draft: Devontae Booker (RB, Utah) in line for big season
- Pittsburgh’s star running back likely to turn pro at season’s end
- Dante Fowler, Jr. tears ACL in first Jaguars practice
- A review of FRG’s 2015 Big Board
- La’El Collins signs UDFA deal with Dallas Cowboys
- 2015 NFL Draft Best Available: Day Three
- 2015 NFL Draft First-Round Review
- 2015 NFL Draft Best Available: Day Two
- 2015 NFL Draft-Hub
2014 NFL Draft “First Look”: Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri
- Updated: July 24, 2013
The 2014 NFL Draft will present NFL general managers with a nice collection of defensive end prospects, starting with Jadeveon Clowney (South Carolina.) And while Clowney will receive most, if not all, of the pre-Draft attention, there are several other intriguing defensive ends that will potentially be available next May.
This edition of the FRG Scouting First Look series will focus on Kony Ealy, the junior defensive end for the Missouri Tigers.
Ealy was one of the top high school recruits in the state of Missouri. He was recruited by several big-time programs including Nebraska, Arkansas and Georgia Tech. He made his debut for the Tigers as a redshirt freshman in 2011 and was named to the 2011 Big-12 All Freshman team by Rivals.com In 2012, he started a total of 10 games for Missouri, registering 3.5 sacks and 10 tackles for loss. He is expected to once again be a starter in 2013.
Below is the FRG Scouting First Look at Kony Ealy:[table “34” not found /]