- 2016 NFL Draft Video: Zeke Elliot, RB, Ohio State
- 2016 NFL Draft: Devontae Booker (RB, Utah) in line for big season
- Pittsburgh’s star running back likely to turn pro at season’s end
- Dante Fowler, Jr. tears ACL in first Jaguars practice
- A review of FRG’s 2015 Big Board
- La’El Collins signs UDFA deal with Dallas Cowboys
- 2015 NFL Draft Best Available: Day Three
- 2015 NFL Draft First-Round Review
- 2015 NFL Draft Best Available: Day Two
- 2015 NFL Draft-Hub
FRG Scouting’s NFL Draft News Blast (7/27)
- Updated: July 26, 2013
NFL training camps are set to get underway this week, but make no mistake, the 2014 NFL draft is already on everyone’s mind. In FRG’s first ever news blast, Stanford is quickly becoming a west coast power in College football and it is showing in regards to the NFL draft, get a full breakdown of 6-foot-8 351 pound Tennessee defensive tackle Daniel McCullers, and take a closer look at some of the PAC-12’s top draft eligible prospects.
CBSSports’ draft analyst Rob Rang shows why Stanford is more than just a good college program and a top-tier academic institution. Palo Alto is also home to a number of players who will play on Sunday going forward.
Tennessee defensive tackle Daniel McCullers is a mountain of a man, and Bleacher Report’s Dan Hope says the jumbo prospect is a guy to keep an eye on in 2013.
The SEC has been getting most of the national attention in recent years, but the PAC-12 is also producing its fair share of NFL caliber talent. Get a rundown of the top prospects from the conference from SBNation’s Matthew Fairburn.
Follow Jake Rowe on Twitter: @JakeRoweRivals
For more work from Jake Rowe, click HERE.