- Update on the 2015 FRG NFL Draft Guide
- Scouting the 2015 NFL Draft: Tre McBride, WR, William & Mary
- Randy Gregory fails drug test at 2015 Scouting Combine
- Scouting the 2015 NFL Draft: Phillip Dorsett, WR, Miami
- Scouting the 2015 NFL Draft: Jeremy Langford (RB, Michigan St.)
- NFL announces 2015 NFL Draft compensatory picks
- 2015 NFL Draft prospect visits continue
- 2015 NFL Draft WR Jamison Crowder visiting several teams
- Dallas Cowboys interested in Melvin Gordon (RB, Wisc)?
- Ty Montgomery (WR, Stanford) visiting Carolina Panthers
FRG Scouting’s NFL Draft News Blast (7/27)
- Updated: July 26, 2013
NFL training camps are set to get underway this week, but make no mistake, the 2014 NFL draft is already on everyone’s mind. In FRG’s first ever news blast, Stanford is quickly becoming a west coast power in College football and it is showing in regards to the NFL draft, get a full breakdown of 6-foot-8 351 pound Tennessee defensive tackle Daniel McCullers, and take a closer look at some of the PAC-12’s top draft eligible prospects.
CBSSports’ draft analyst Rob Rang shows why Stanford is more than just a good college program and a top-tier academic institution. Palo Alto is also home to a number of players who will play on Sunday going forward.
Tennessee defensive tackle Daniel McCullers is a mountain of a man, and Bleacher Report’s Dan Hope says the jumbo prospect is a guy to keep an eye on in 2013.
The SEC has been getting most of the national attention in recent years, but the PAC-12 is also producing its fair share of NFL caliber talent. Get a rundown of the top prospects from the conference from SBNation’s Matthew Fairburn.
Follow Jake Rowe on Twitter: @JakeRoweRivals
For more work from Jake Rowe, click HERE.