- 2016 NFL Draft Video: Zeke Elliot, RB, Ohio State
- 2016 NFL Draft: Devontae Booker (RB, Utah) in line for big season
- Pittsburgh’s star running back likely to turn pro at season’s end
- Dante Fowler, Jr. tears ACL in first Jaguars practice
- A review of FRG’s 2015 Big Board
- La’El Collins signs UDFA deal with Dallas Cowboys
- 2015 NFL Draft Best Available: Day Three
- 2015 NFL Draft First-Round Review
- 2015 NFL Draft Best Available: Day Two
- 2015 NFL Draft-Hub
NFL Preseason Scouting: Andre Ellington, RB, Arizona Cardinals
- Updated: August 19, 2013
Latest posts by Bryan Perez (see all)
- 2016 NFL Draft Summer Scouting:Corey Robinson, WR, Notre Dame - July 13, 2015
- 2016 NFL Draft Video:Duke Williams vs. Kansas State - June 21, 2015
- 2016 NFL Draft Video:James Conner vs. Miami - June 16, 2015
If you followed FRG Scouting during the 2013 NFL Draft process, you know that Andre Ellington received the highest grade of all the draft-eligible running backs in the class. In fact, at the conclusion of our film study, Ellington was graded at an 8.1 (a low first-round grade).
Needless to say, it was shocking to see him slip all the way to the sixth round.
After suffering a concussion in training camp, Ellington was held out of the Cardinals first preseason game. He saw his first live NFL action on Saturday versus the Dallas Cowboys. His reps were limited to the fourth quarter, but I decided to take a look at each of his snaps and grade his performance.
The slides that follow will cover the following three things: 1) Running plays, 2) Pass protection/Receiving and 3) Overall grade.