- Scouting the 2015 NFL Draft: Tre McBride, WR, William & Mary
- Randy Gregory fails drug test at 2015 Scouting Combine
- Scouting the 2015 NFL Draft: Phillip Dorsett, WR, Miami
- Scouting the 2015 NFL Draft: Jeremy Langford (RB, Michigan St.)
- NFL announces 2015 NFL Draft compensatory picks
- 2015 NFL Draft prospect visits continue
- 2015 NFL Draft WR Jamison Crowder visiting several teams
- Dallas Cowboys interested in Melvin Gordon (RB, Wisc)?
- Ty Montgomery (WR, Stanford) visiting Carolina Panthers
- Scouting the 2015 NFL Draft OT’s: D.J. Humphries, Florida
NFL Preseason Scouting: Andre Ellington, RB, Arizona Cardinals
- Updated: August 19, 2013
If you followed FRG Scouting during the 2013 NFL Draft process, you know that Andre Ellington received the highest grade of all the draft-eligible running backs in the class. In fact, at the conclusion of our film study, Ellington was graded at an 8.1 (a low first-round grade).
Needless to say, it was shocking to see him slip all the way to the sixth round.
After suffering a concussion in training camp, Ellington was held out of the Cardinals first preseason game. He saw his first live NFL action on Saturday versus the Dallas Cowboys. His reps were limited to the fourth quarter, but I decided to take a look at each of his snaps and grade his performance.
The slides that follow will cover the following three things: 1) Running plays, 2) Pass protection/Receiving and 3) Overall grade.