One note on WIlder: he was clearly flustered by the starter on his 40. Was nervous and this coach from the Steelers is teaching him how to run a dash in real time. Wouldn't be surprised if he shave 0.2-0.3 off the combine 40.
- 2015 NFL Draft Guide NOW AVAILABLE
- FRG Scouting’s 2015 NFL Draft Guide UPDATE
- Bryan Perez “On the Couch” with Sigmund Bloom
- Update on the 2015 FRG NFL Draft Guide
- Jameis Winston impresses at Pro Day
- Scouting the 2015 NFL Draft: Tre McBride, WR, William & Mary
- Randy Gregory fails drug test at 2015 Scouting Combine
- Scouting the 2015 NFL Draft: Phillip Dorsett, WR, Miami
- Scouting the 2015 NFL Draft: Jeremy Langford (RB, Michigan St.)
- NFL announces 2015 NFL Draft compensatory picks
2014 NFL Scouting Combine: Risers and Fallers
- Updated: February 24, 2014
With the 2014 NFL Scouting Combine winding down, FRG Scouting has taken note of a few players that have made the most of their time in Indianapolis, and those who have raised questions about their overall athletic ability and projection moving forward.
As of the date of this article’s publication, the following position groups have worked out:
Defensive linemen, linebackers, cornerbacks and safeties have yet to perform, and we’ll revisit those position groups as time permits.
Next Slide: QB