- Update on the 2015 FRG NFL Draft Guide
- Scouting the 2015 NFL Draft: Tre McBride, WR, William & Mary
- Randy Gregory fails drug test at 2015 Scouting Combine
- Scouting the 2015 NFL Draft: Phillip Dorsett, WR, Miami
- Scouting the 2015 NFL Draft: Jeremy Langford (RB, Michigan St.)
- NFL announces 2015 NFL Draft compensatory picks
- 2015 NFL Draft prospect visits continue
- 2015 NFL Draft WR Jamison Crowder visiting several teams
- Dallas Cowboys interested in Melvin Gordon (RB, Wisc)?
- Ty Montgomery (WR, Stanford) visiting Carolina Panthers
2014 NFL Mock Draft, Version 2.0
- Updated: March 3, 2014
It’s always fun to put together a Mock Draft, and now with the help of the great guys at www.DraftBreakdown.com, the experience is about to get a whole lot better. Rather than give our explanation for each pick, we’ll let you watch some tape and decide for yourselves if the player is worthy of going where we have him slotted. As we progress through Mocks 3, 4 and eventually 5, we’ll give a more detailed explanation of why we’ve settled on who is going where. But for now, and without further delay:
I like him, a lot (obviously.) I think he'll gain some steam heading into May. But there are certainly a lot of good corners at the top of this year's group.
He's definitely falling, fast. That said, with two months to go before the Draft, I can't justify booting him from round 1 until more about the knee comes out. However, at this rate, I fear he could suffer one of the bigger draft day slides.